Would you like to know what it takes to write for a business blog like Entrepreneur Business Blog?
Is becoming a contributor on Entrepreneur Business Blog one of your heartfelt goals for the year?
If yes, now is the best time to reach new audience, increase your portfolio value and grow your business by writing for us.
Submit Guest Post
www.entrepreneurbusinessblog.com gives opportunity to writers that have in-depth knowledge on any of these areas, insurance, e-commerce, marketing, sales, blogging, business ideas, product launches, business tips, career business, artificial intelligence, interviews, tech business, publishing, social media and personal finance to submit their article for review and publication.
However, guest posting on this blog is not without terms and conditions.
For any of the following reasons, we will disregard and delete article sent by a guest blogger or freelance writer:
- If you are not the original owner of the content you sent to us.
- If you sent us an article that has been published elsewhere.
- If your article has a harsh tone, depicts you are a racist and does not have anything to do with our area of specialization.
- If it is less than 1,000 words. (Original articles of 1,500 words and above will be given preferential treatment).
- If we discover that you duplicated a topic that has already been published on this platform or elsewhere. We like customized titles.
- If it is full of grammatical errors (misspelling, misuse of tenses, incorrect use of verbs. etc).
We reserve the right to accept or reject any article that does not meet our standard.
Note: EntrepreneurBusinessBlog.com at the moment has no provision to pay guest bloggers and freelance writers that publish their articles on this site. But we promise to offer author profile (not longer than 140 characters) to our contributors as a way of recognizing their effort.
Contact our founder – email@example.com
Connect with us Twitter – @ebusinessroom
You may need to look at these guest posts below to know the length and quality of content we allow here:
Your guest article, sponsored post or whatever it is you are sending must teach our business-oriented audience new:
- Tips and tricks
- Press Release
- Analysis & insights
P.S. If you don’t need a guest post but you want to sponsor a post on our blog, you are welcome to e-mail us, firstname.lastname@example.org | We welcome you to write for us as long as your content will be helpful to our target audience who are mainly entrepreneurs and business owners.