Do you want to know the “failproof” techniques every pro blogger is using grow a cash-pumping blog even when it’s obvious they can’t write better than you?
One of the biggest misconceptions about the business of blogging is that you must be a good writer for you to grow a successful blog.
If you’ve been sold such lie, please go back and take your money. Your tutor don’t know jack about blogging. Or maybe he has been using paid advertising to augment for his inadequacy. Take that away and it will just be only him and his family that will be reading his blog.
I’m not saying this to discredit good writers but I want you to know that this is not the most basic thing that determines how fast and profitable a blog will grow. If it were, people like us won’t be where we are today.
Irrespective of what anyone thinks about me, I still do not consider myself to be a good writer but I know:
• Exactly what majority of my readers would like to read next without boring them with needless surveys…
• Where and how to find the low-competitive keywords I can target to rank my blog which big brands I’m competing with don’t even know about…
• The exact kind of content to create that will make startups from Europe and America to keep begging to advertise their business on my blog…
• How to structure my headlines, subheadlines and body of my article in a way that will make someone to log into PayPal and transfer money to me without asking back and forth questions…
• When it’s needful to automate and when to go manual…. And the impact each of these options have in my blogging success…
I have written long-form posts, as high as 6,000+ words and I have also written short-form post and I can tell the blogging stage where each is needful.
I’m NOT a part-time blogger.
Blogging is what I do every day; morning, afternoon and night. It’s a full-time business here.
It coughs out at least $1,000 every month effortlessly. Not because it’s a get-rich-quick business. No! It’s because I have been able to master it. You will become a Pro at what you practice often. Remember?
Blogging is not what you dabble into without adequate mentorship from a guru and expect to succeed. Well, you may BUT that will take you long years of trial and error, waste of money and energy, and a piece of frustration – maybe 5 or at least 2. Even at that, there’s no guarantee that your blog will succeed. Is this what you want to go through?
There are “Failproof” techniques I have been able to discover that every Pro blogger is using to grow their blog. I have tried these techniques over and over again, and they work every single time.
If you have a blog that has been struggling to make good money or you intend starting a profitable blog, I have got good news for you.
BLOGGING BUSINESS MASTERCLASS 2.0 is here.
On Friday, 10th August, 2018 by 8:00PM (WAT) on Zoom, I will be showing you everything you need to know about starting and growing a profitable blog.
You will get the video recording of Blogging Business Masterclass 1.0 where I taught the following:
- Module 1: My Blogging Journey And Lessons Learnt
- Module 2: One Fundamental Thing You Need To Start And Grow A Successful Blog
- Module 3: How To Choose A Profitable Blogging Niche
- Module 4: What To Consider When Choosing Your Domain Name, Web Host And Theme
- Module 5: The A-Z Of Building A Professional Blog From Scratch 1
- Module 6: The A-Z Of Building A Professional Blog From Scratch 2
- Module 7: Important Blog Plugins Every Pro Blogger Is Using
- Module 8: Limitless Blog Post Ideas Generator
- Module 9: A Template For Creating Irresistible Blog Post Headlines Every Single Time (CACAPE)
- Module 10: Basic Traffic Generation Strategies
- Module 11: Advanced Traffic Generation Strategies
- Module 12: Blog Audience Targeting And Why It Matters
- Module 13: Basic Link Building Techniques
- Module 14: Basic Email List Building Strategies
- Module 15: Blog Income Revenue Model 1
- Module 16: Blog Income Revenue Model – The Fastlane
- Module 17: Exactly How To Scale Your Blogging Business
- Module 18: 3 Most Powerful Blogging Mistakes You Must Avoid At All Cost
In addition to that, you will receive a FREE copy of this 305 pages physical book, SELL YOUR BRAIN by Ronald Nzimora delivered to your doorpost (international students will pay freight fees) and admission into our secret Facebook group where I offer regular support.
Send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Don’t get into blogging without being properly guided by an expert blogger otherwise frustration will make you blame your village people.