Are you looking for a US-based reliable web hosting provider with which you can host your business website? Or you’ve heard about Bluehost hosting services and you are wondering why you should use them?
If yes, then you need to pay attention to this article.
There are roughly about 1.7 billion websites across the globe according to a 2020 report. Out of these 1.7 billion websites, 500 million of them are blogs that are awesomely hosted by numerous web hosting companies.
If your goal is to build a profitable and highly secured blogging business then you must understand the role your choice of web hosting has to play.
Before we discuss reasons why you should use Bluehost as your preferred web hosting provider whether as a beginner or a pro blogger, let’s first and foremost look at the definition of web hosting.
What is Web Hosting?
Web hosting is the act of allocating space on a web server for website owners to store their files. The role of a reliable hosting provider is to make the files (code, images, etc) stored in the webserver available for viewing online each time surfers visit.
Some of the factors you should consider when choosing a web hosting provider include but not limited to the following:
- Security of your site and their ability to fight back malware attack
- The presence of a refund policy or free trial in case you are not comfortable with their services
- The freedom to upgrade your server
- The presence of essential features that your blog needs to flourish
- Do they have 24/7 effective customer support via phone calls and live chat?
Having outlined the 5 key criteria you should consider when selecting a web host, let’s now look at some attention-grabbing statistics that will convince you that Bluehost is good for small businesses in 2021.
- Bluehost vs Siteground: Which of the Web Hosting Companies is the Best in 2021?
- 10 Reasons You Should Be Web Scraping (And How to Get Started)
- What Are the Distinct Elements of E-commerce Website Development?
What Are the Notable Bluehost Web Hosting Provider Statistics You Ought to Know?
Here are amazing statistics that should propel you to consider hosting your small business website with Bluehost in 2021 and beyond.
- Bluehost prides itself as one of the top 20 largest web hosting providers in the world.
- Currently, they host over 2 million domains.
- There is about 750 direct staff working with Bluehost.
- The company operates its in-house servers sited on a 50,000 square feet (4,600 sqm) facility in Orem, Utah.
- Bluehost is owned by Endurance International Group (EiG)
- Not many of you are aware that the same company (Endurance International Group) that owns Bluehost also owns HostGator and iPage.
Bluehost Reviews 2021 (Details, Features and Pricing)
Have you ever asked any of these questions…
- Why is Bluehost so cheap?
- Is Bluehost good for beginners?
- What is the best web hosting provider for small businesses?
- Or you’ve sought a detailed article that tried to compare Bluehost to Siteground?
If your answer is yes, then here you have the best Bluehost reviews that will show you the details, features and pricing structures they offer.
Some of the products offered by this US-based web hosting provider are:
- Domain Name: I wouldn’t recommend that you buy your domain name from Bluehost because it’s expensive (starts from $17.99 per year) and not a good idea to get both your domain name and web hosting services from the same company. Instead, I prefer you buy your domain name from Namecheap and host it with Bluehost.
- Shared Hosting: Bluehost shared hosting package offers you the flexibility, speed, reliability and security you will need to build your business website. They have 4 plans with different features.
Some of the plans available in the shared hosting package are a Basic plan of $7.99 per month, Plus plan of $11.99 per month, Choice plus of $16.99 and the PRO plan of $23.99 per month.
- WordPress hosting: Bluehost WordPress hosting package offers you the opportunity to build, grow and scale your business website from scratch. The 3 WordPress hosting plans are: Build for $29.99 per month. Grow for $39.99 per month and Scale for $59.99 per month.
- VPS Hosting – Virtual Private Server: This type of web hosting falls in between shared hosting and dedicated hosting. VPS hosting plans go from $29.99 to $119.99 a month at Bluehost.
- Dedicated Web Server Hosting: If your small business website sees a high level of traffic, then you might need a dedicated server to ensure maximum performance, speed, security and control.
Aside from isolating your services onto one server, this package of Bluehost web hosting service can help your website performance more than a VPS hosting would.
The 3 dedicated web server hosting plans are Standard for €102.76/mo, Enhanced for €132.02/mo and Premium of €179.24/mo
Table Showing Features & Prices of Different Bluehost Web Hosting Plans
|Support||Phone and live chat||Phone and live chat||Phone and live chat||Phone and live chat|
|Max. files amount||200,000||200,000||200,000||300,000|
Max. DB size
|Backup||Basic||Basic||Advanced *||Advanced *|
Why Choose Bluehost Over Other Web Hosting Companies When Building Your E-commerce Business Website?
When you compare Bluehost to web hosting providers like HostGator, GoDaddy and Siteground, Bluehost still ranks first in terms of customer service, value for money and website security.
They also offer affordable plans for beginners who are just trying to find their feet in the online space.
Here are key and thoughtful reasons why you should choose Bluehost over other US-based web hosting providers when building your e-commerce business website in 5 minutes.
- Bluehost is User-Friendly. When picking a web host, you want to make sure the hosting provider is user-friendly.
- Fast Page Loading Speed. An important thing to look at when choosing a web host is loading speed.
- 99.9% Uptime.
- Bluehost provides 24/7 Technical Support.
- They are one of the best web hosting providers we know that doesn’t discriminate across races and countries, unlike other ones that are only available for specific countries.
- How to Perform a Great SEO Audit on Your Website
- How to Conduct Your Own Website Assessment
- Affordable Solutions to Successful Business Website Designs
What Customers Are Saying About Bluehost
We were on G2.com and other online review websites to know what other users of Bluehost are saying about their web hosting services to be sure we are telling a story that is peculiar only to us alone.
Here are some of the things existing customers are saying about Bluehost:
“The best thing about Bluehost to me is the many capabilities to connect it with WordPress to make your website even better. Bluehost is also very helpful with getting the site up and running step by step.” – Shulaya
“Site reliability over 7 years has been very consistent.” – Oscar T
Bluehost Web Hosting Alternatives
Some of the notable and reliable Bluehost web hosting alternatives are:
If you are not comfortable using this Bluehost web hosting provider, you can always use these top web hosting alternatives.
What I Suggest Bluehost Should Work On
Although I love Bluehost and highly recommend it because I’ve actually used their platform to host a lot of clients’ business websites, however, I think there’s room for improvement, especially when it comes to how they deal with affiliates.
Their payout period is too long and isn’t encouraging when you know that you will have to wait for 45 days before you can receive your payment.
- What to Consider When Starting Your First eCommerce Website
- 5 Common Website Errors You Need to Check For (And How to Fix Them)
- Color Secrets Behind E-commerce Website Conversion You Need to Know in 2021
How Can I Make Payment on Bluehost?
You can make payment for any of the web hosting plans of your choice using PayPal Instant Payments, purchase orders, debit cards, all major credit cards, and checks for United States residents only.
Unfortunately, Bluehost is among the top web hosting providers that don’t accept payment using Bitcoin, PayPal balance, gift cards, etc.