Submit Guest Post
www.entrepreneurbusinessblog.com gives opportunity to writers that have in-depth knowledge on any of these categories, business ideas, business tips, career business, EBB Intelligence, interviews, tech business, publishing, social media tips and personal finance to submit their article for publication.
However, guest posting on this blog is not without terms and conditions. For any of the following reasons, we will disregard and delete article sent by a guest blogger or freelance writer:
1. If you are not the original owner of the content you sent to us.
2. If you sent us an article that has been published elsewhere.
3. If your article has a harsh tone, depicts you are a racist and does not have anything to do with our area of specialization.
4. If it is less than 800 words. (Original articles of 1,000 words and above will be given preferential treatment).
5. If we discover that you duplicated a topic that has already been published on this platform or elsewhere. We like customized titles.
6. If it is full of grammatical errors (misspelling, misuse of tenses, incorrect use of verbs etc).
We reserve the right to accept or reject any article that does not meet our standard.
Note: EntrepreneurBusinessBlog.com at the moment has no provision to pay guest bloggers and freelance writers that publish their articles on this site. But we promise to offer author profile (not longer than 140 characters) to our contributors as a way of giving them backlinks and online promotion.
Contact our founder – firstname.lastname@example.org